I actually didn't do any sewing at all for this costume, just kind of cobbled it together for a fantasy larp I'm in. The green and gold corset was a gift, the lace shirt and brown overskirt I got from a clothing exchange, the white underskirt comes from a thrift store, and the purple wrap was given by a friend. I was going for a somewhat Renaissance Italy style with this costume, and I think it's a great example of what you can put together just by raiding your closet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades