The costume I mentioned in my last post is taking longer than I thought it would be, but it's almost done! I'm hoping to finish it either this evening or tomorrow. All the little mods I've added have taken up more time than I thought... but isn't that always the way it goes? It seems like every time I plan out a project, it always takes me at least an hour or so more than I originally planned, usually more.
Granted, sometimes it's because I realize that I've done a seam wrong and have to spend some time ripping it out, which is always a pain.
With this pair of pants, it was realizing that the lower pant leg was not going to match up with the upper, so I had to cut an extra strip of fabric and sew it on to give a little extra width. I certainly hope it turns out looking okay.
What about you? Do you find that you often over budge or under budget your time when it comes to crafting?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades