Yup, that's right!
There is a new larp starting up near me, called Cobalt Nightmares, where the theme is Post Apocalyptic Fantasy. I have to admit, I absolutely adore the Post Apocalyptic genre (especially that awesome Fallout LARP in Poland), and I'm interested to see what happens when it becomes a fantasy game instead of a science fiction game.
So I need to come up with a costume for a tech diver - someone who delves into ancient and mysterious ruins, looking for advanced magitech that is either still usable or can be reverse engineered.
The costume I currently have in mind is a pair of patched and singed culottes, a tool belt, a basic dingy white peasant shirt and a vest with a multitude of pockets. And maybe an eye patch. I also have an idea for some arm gauntlet type things, also with pouches or holsters. I'm trying to burn through the fabric I already have instead of buying more, so that means a lot of red, black and brown suedecloth! I promise to post pictures this time, too!
If anyone has other ideas, please let me know in the comments!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades