This is the thread where you can post your favorite costume that you've made, assembled, acquired or otherwise worn.
I used Butterick B4890, which has now gone out of print. The gown is made with a silver synthetic silk and the overdress is made with purple crushed panne velvet. I got the ribbon from Joann's, the clasp on the front bodice is actually a lone earring I repurposed and the choker was a gift.
The sleeves were the most challenging part - there's an oversleeve and a much smaller undersleeve that gives the garment the puffy look. I almost gave up on the sleeves, but I'm glad I didn't - they turned out pretty well, and I learned a new technique as a result.
If I had it to do over again, I'd pick different trim. What I have on there right now is mostly the result of having to buy cheaply. I also need to figure out a way to make the silver gown's bodice hang right, since I was yanking it down while I wore it.
That being said, it's still one of my favorite projects.