I made this dress to attend a wedding, using a Laura Ashley pattern that is sadly now out of print (M5232, View C, http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m5232-products-4726.php?page_id=522). It's supposed to be a modern style, but I used a stiff brocade as my fashion fabric. When I was done, I realized that the stiffness of the brocade made the skirt flare out and give it a 1950s style silhouette. I love this because it's like stealth vintage!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades